Thursday, December 15, 2011

Luxurious Jail...


Canary Wharf – a beautiful urbanised concrete jungle, a dream destination for most salaried employees throughout the world! God has been kind and I am one of those few people who get a chance to work in this ultra-modern urbanised set-up, which to me is nothing but a luxurious jail. Most of the big companies have their head offices here and all of us who aspire to work here are nothing but prisoners to the flashy lights and tall structures... Indeed walking into and out of posh looking, well-maintained, tall buildings do give you a feeling/sense of achievement but I feel this is superficial... Have you ever felt the essence of such work...
Everyday when I walk into my office, I give myself a second or two to just look way up to see till hoe high up does the building go and suddenly feel so small and so helpless. Money, ambition, happiness has made me feel happy to be working in these concrete jungles of professional people... But when I give it a deep though I feel I am prisoner of this so-called successful step towards my career building process...
How many of you have felt imprisoned by the jobs they are working into. How many of you wish you could break-free just like me.... I use music to help live a life that I need to for a good career on one hand and be in happy trance like I always wanted to be...
मैं ज़िन्दगि का साथ निभाता चला गया ... हर फ़िक्र को धुऐं मे उडा़ता चला गया...


No comments:

Post a Comment