Sunday, December 18, 2011

No worries, it's just snow flurries!


It was yesterday - My first experience of snow flurries... Living in London (or a big city) indeed does teach a lot of things... the diehard romantic that I am, this morning when I looked outside my ultra-modernised glass office – snow flurries – beautiful – like a fairy-tale ... my heart starts pumping, feel the adrenaline rush, feet turn cold and can barely breathe... funny right what snow flurries can do to a person... but only if it was as limited as snow flurries... Trying to come out of a really long term relationship can really make you very silly and weird in front of others... Living with a sense of security although adolescence, I suddenly feel the void and being single does not seem as fancy as other singles make it look... My romantic side just pops up when something so beautiful as snow I see, all I could think of as I looked out of the window was how and when will I have 'that' standing next to me, holding my hand and looking out of the window with me...

Thinking to myself wish it wasn’t that cold outside and I could just dance in the flurry like it's been sent to just add the perfect romantic sparkle to the right moment... at this point in time this just seems to be a utopia, a situation very not possible because even two people connected through the souls (utopian thought again) can think alike or even if think alike at the very same moment...

Suddenly a friend calls me and I snap out of my fairyland... just to realise it's just snow flurries – something that should just be enjoyed and does not require so much contemplation because other issues are waiting to be thought over... utopian world over and reality check on!!

How many of you have felt being suddenly lost in utopian thoughts only to be called and to realise to come back to realism... emotional bents, impracticable love thoughts (for eternity...

No comments:

Post a Comment